How to order
Information you will need before you place an order
1. Select your card
You can see the different categories of cards by clicking on All Cards in the top menu.
2. Select which Braille grade you would like us to use when embossing the card. If you are unsure, click Grade 1.
3. Select if you want to include a visual printed version of your message. We include this as an option in case someone who does not read Braille would like to read the message.
4. Click Add to Basket
5. In the basket page, make sure to enter your personalised message. We recommend this is up to 400 characters in length.
6. Enter the address for us to send the card to and your own address in for billing purposes.
7. Select the delivery method you would like - we offer 1st class mail or recorded delivery in the UK and Airmail for the rest of the world.
8. Select your preferred payment method.
If you would like to specify a date for delivery or give us any other special instructions, you can do so in the checkout page after your message.
All cards are hand made to order so we cannot always offer a next day delivery. We will make and send out cards as soon as we receive the order unless you specify a particular delivery date when ordering.
For UK orders, we normally have the card at it's destination within 3 working days.
Ordering More than One Card
If you need to order more than one card, we recommend creating a new order - this minimises the risk of card getting mixed up and makes is easier for you to enter your personalised message.